Linear Acoustic® AERO.2000 is a 2RU loudness management platform capable of hosting one or two AEROMAX® processing instances (at least one is required) providing real time adaptive wideband and/or multiband processing including an advanced ITU limiter. Output levels are consistent and compliant without compromising audio quality.
Our Hollywood-approved UPMAX®-II upmixing/downmixing algorithm creates engaging 5.1-channel audio from 2-channel sources and provides a downmix that is nearly indistinguishable from the original source.
Available configurations for each instance include AMX5.1 (one 5.1 channel and two 2-channel processing engines), AMX2.0 (three 2-channel processing engines, one with 5.1-channel downmixing) and AMX5x2 (five 2-channel processing engines). Flexible signal routing is provided for main and secondary audio programs plus EAS and local emergency audio insertion.
The first processing engine of any AMX instance be optionally configured to decode from and/or encode to Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby E. Nielsen® watermark encoding is also optional.
Designed and built in the USA, the AERO.2000 platform itself supports 8 audio pairs via SDI I/O with SDI video delay and 8 pairs via AES. Failover bypass relays maintain signal continuity and dual auto-ranging power supplies enable redundancy and worldwide compatibility.
Front panel controls, color display, and headphone output offer the ability to monitor and adjust the unit locally while the included NfRemote software provides comprehensive control over system settings and processing parameters remotely from any PC including access to the built-in http server for automated control or retrieval of loudness logs.
- 2RU loudness management platform with front panel controls and display
- Capable of hosting one or two AEROMAX® processing instances in AMX5.1, AMX2.0 or AMX5x2 configurations
- UPMAX®-II upmixing/downmixing with automatic detection and automatic downmix replacement
- Advanced ITU limiter to ensure compliance with the strictest loudness regulations
- Support for SAP/DVS
- Local audio insertion/replacement for EAS and local emergency audio
- Available Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby E decoding and encoding
- Available Nielsen® watermark encoding
- Supports 8 audio pairs via SDI I/O with SDI video delay
- Supports 8 audio pairs via AES
- Dual power supplies and failover bypass relays
- Extensive TCP/IP remote control and configuration via NfRemote or http