OnAir Desk is the bridge between your broadcast software and the outside world. With OnAir Desk it is possible to publish your now-playing and your playlist to your website and app. OnAir Desk also makes it easy for your audience to rate items, vote for charts and Interact via Facebook.
- Use your broadcast data to interact with your audience
- Easily add a voting system to your apps and website
- Add a request system for your items
- Fully automatic publish and broadcast charts based on votes or request
- For your app and website, OnAir Desk automatically adds album art to your items.
- You can connect the voting or request module to Facebook and hence collect valuable data about your audience.
You can control and view everything form a web based dashboard.
All incoming information is real-time updated on the dashboard, so you can react instantly.
Charts can be generated automatically from Requests, Votes or Likes. These charts can be planned or broadcasted fully automatic with OnAir Suite or OnAir TV planner.
You can define any charts you would like: Daily Top 5, Weekly Top 50, All Time Top 100.
The charts are real-time updated.
- OnAir Desk offers you the possibility that your users have to log in with Facebook before they can vote for or request items. These Facebook profiles are stored and are available for direct interaction and for further analysis of your audience.
- You can jump directly to the Facebook page of your station’s Facebook friend.
- You can send messages to your Facebook friends from the OnAir Desk dashboard.
Easy to implement
You only need to download a plugin and place a script in your app or on your website.
OnAir Desk automatically stores your schedules, Now playing and charts on our superfast servers and then publishes it to your apps and website. Publishing your data is therefore 100% safe and always real-time.