OnAir Radio is our fully integrated radio automation software system for radio stations of all sizes. OnAir Radio contains everything you need to run your radio station: a play-out, a music scheduler, multiple carts, a jingle machine, an audio logger, an extensive music library, a cross-over editor and integrated RDS. OnAir Radio can be used to handle multiple stations and to broadcast to different localized regions.
Highlights of OnAir Radio
- OnAir Radio is an extremely reliable system and has a very user friendly user interface.
- When something goes wrong, OnAir Radio has a built in mail system that will send out warnings in cases of emergency.
- OnAir Radio is completely integrated system and contains everything you need to run your radio station: a play-out, a music scheduler, multiple carts, a jingle machine, an audio logger, an extensive music library, a cross-over editor and integrated RDS
- The high degree of automation will save you time. No need to do all kind of completely unnecessary manual steps. Everything you can think of has been automated.
- OnAir Radio can be connected to different kinds of hardware and consoles, both analogue or completely digital over TCP/IP.
- OnAir Radio is perfectly suited to do play out and scheduling for multiple stations or channels.
- With our Commercial Player system it is easy to broadcast the same music everywhere and to ingest localized content like news, commercials or localized jingles.
Upgrading from your existing radio automation software system to OnAir Radio
Upgrading from your existing radio automation software system to OnAir Radio is an easy task with our free upgrading service.
We have several tools to help you upgrade from your old radio automation software system to OnAir Radio. We have importing tools for many programs and would love to help you to make the upgrade from Dalet, Powergold, Enco etc.
Just contact us and we are happy to investigate the possibilities.