The new AXITE digital mixing console (based on the AXUM platform) is a new modular completely preprogrammed platform that can grow with you and your organization any time, any moment.
I/O cards can be shared between systems and a Broadcast station that has decided to use the AXITE as their main mixer, can be sure to have invested in a future proof product.
The AXITE can be used for small local 6 fader desktop use as well as large scale (128 faders max) production work and everything in between.
A large matrix of 1280x1280 with extensive signal processing on a maximum of 128 stereo channels is available that can be assigned to Sixteen stereo summing mixing buses and sixteen monitor buses as well as directly between the maximum of 4 DSP's.
- 6 to 126 Alps faders
- Faders can be used for channel faders and buss master faders
- Scalable On-Air/Production Console
- Separated control surfaces and I/O racks
- Control surfaces connected by Ethernet.
- Internal website for console setup. (already pre-programmed in the factory)
- I/O matrix of 1280 x 1280
- 16 stereo summing buses (Prog, Sub, Cue, Comm, 12x Aux) and 4 stereo monitoring buses
- 16 Talk back buses
- 4 stereo monitor buses per DSP card
- Inputs can directly assigned to the outputs
- 128 Stereo DSP channels max (4 DSP Cards inserted)
- Digital gain control
- 6 band comprehensive EQ
- Enhanced Voice Processing built in
- Processing presets
- Module presets
- Console presets
- Direct outputs available
- Converters are 24bit / 96kHz
- Cobra Net option
- Assignable channel meters in version 3.0
- Pop up Equalizer graphics per channel
- On-Air indication on screen
- Phone indication on screen
- Phase meters on modules, buses, monitor
- High precision Broadcast Clock
- Redundant power supply optional for both Control Surface and I/O rack
- Optional Remote Control Surface application
These new Axite controllers in combination with the trusted, modular 19" core from Axum, a digital mixing table is very attractively priced for local broadcasters.
top of page
bottom of page