DB9009-RX is our second generation Advanced IP Audio Decoder. This new addition to DEVA Broadcasting Tools is affordable, easy to use and furnishes more features than ever before.
The powerful DSP processor allows accomplishing of the decoding process in real time. Supporting all the mandatory for this high class equipment HE-AAC versions 1 and 2, MPEG-1 Layer 3 compressed audio streams and lossless uncompressed PCM stream, the DB9009-RX can be used for a wide range of professional audio applications: Broadcast, Internet Radio, Studio to Transmitter Link and VoIP.
For an additional charge, this sophisticated device is also available in a version with a fully digital, DSP-based Stereo & RDS Encoder Module. The Encoder Module utilizes 2(or 3) outputs. The first one is for the MPX and the second for the RDS or Pilot. Through the RS-232 port, this device could be easily transformed from an Ethernet to a serial Redirector, enabling quick integration of the existing audio systems to the Internet.
This cost effective, yet highly professional device impresses with its new custom made laser cut aluminum sheet case, OLED Graphical Display and Intuitive Navigation Menu. The easy-to-read display and navigation menu allow easy status monitoring of the audio levels (visualized in bar graphs), connection information and configuration. The Soft Buttons indicators placed on the bottom side of the OLED display are used for navigation through the menus, quick access to the parameters, modes, functions and for altering of their values.
Utilizing several types of Backup sources, DB9009-RX will immediately switch between the sources (IP Audio Client, RTP, MP3 Player) and return to the main one, with no user intervention when the audio is restored.The current audio source can also be selected using one of the General Purpose Inputs. Depending on your needs, the sequence of the backup audio sources can be easily changed. The audio content for the MP3 player is recorded on the internal SD card. The backup files can be managed remotely through the built-in FTP Server, using any FTP client.
Yet another impressive addition to DB9009-RX features is the low latency Real Time Protocol (RTP) connection support. Fully compatible with any online radio system, including the Icecast and Shoutcast, this affordable device is the perfect sound solution for long distance audio transfer, for both wired and wireless networks.
Providing top-quality signal over public IP networks and even connections behind NATs and Firewalls, DB9009-RX delivers undeviating audio unaffected by the non-persistent network conditions and without the need of user interference.
- Excellent Audio Performances
- Easy to read OLED Graphical Display
- Intuitive Navigation Menu
- High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2) and MPEG-1 Layer 3 Codecs
- 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
- Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
- Shoutcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream client
- RTP Audio compatible
- Auto switching to another source in the event of a connection or audio loss
- Built-in Backup Audio Player with SD Card
- 5 LEDs and Phones output for quick diagnostics
- IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
- 3 General Purpose Inputs
- Ethernet to RS-232 redirector
- Full Control and easy setup with any web browser
- Configuration and Monitoring via SNMP Ver.2C
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
Additional features if Stereo & RDS/RBDS Encoder Module added:
- Built-in Stereo MPX Generator and RDS Encoder
- Fully Digital 32 bits DSP Stereo Encoder
- Adjustable Pilot, L-R, RDS phases
- Built-in MPX Limiter
- Selectable pre-emphasis 0, 50µs, 75µs
- Digital stereo encoder with pre-emphasis, AGC and equalizer
- Digitally adjustable Pilot & RDS injection levels
- Fully Digital Synthesis of the RDS Signal
- Fully Dynamic RDS encoder
- 1x MPX and 1x RDS/PILOT Output