PUC2 (International Levels) is Yellowtec's high definition USB audio interface with professional digital and analog audio input and output formats and connectors. Identically in construction to PUC2 for German levels, this PUC2 version is preset to optimally work with levels other than German ones (0dbFS = +15dBu with +4dBu / 9dB headroom). It delivers highest available audio standards up to 192 kHz sample rate at 24-bit word-lengths with a sensational dynamic range of 114dB. Its plug'n'play concept allows fast handling plus the optional use of our ASIO driver for advanced operators.
As one of PUC2’s unique features, Zero Latency Monitoring allows you to monitor your recording signal in real-time, without any delay. Choose between listening to the input signal, or the return path arriving via USB. For further monitoring convenience, an AUX output lets you connect a pair of headphones for a quick and easy audio signal check.
The computer connection panel features AES-3 inputs and outputs on XLRs, along with an USB (B‑type) port and a yellow‑ringed 3.5mm socket, which is used to configure zero‑latency monitoring modes. Since PUC is USB-powered, there's no bulky power supply and fewer cables to connect – which means exceptional performance without workspace clutter. PUC's precision aluminum unibody allows for sturdiness as it serves as a conductor of heat acting as a heat sink dissipating heat to the environment.
- Power: via Dual USB: < 1000 mA
- Clocking: jitter: < 15mUI Peak; frequency accuracy: +/- 10ppm
- Input selection: automatic with AES detection
- Digital input: format: AES3 + SPF/DIF; connectors: XLR; SUB-D module connections: SUB-D 25 pin; sampling rate: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Digital output: format: AES3; connectors: XLR; SUB-D module connections: SUB-D 25 pin; sampling rate: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Analog input (electronically balanced): input level 1 (switchable): +6dBu/max +15dBu @Full Scale; input level 2 (switchable): +4dBu/max +15dBu @Full Scale; input level 3 (switchable): +5dBu/max +15dBu @Full Scale; impedance: 18kOhm typ.
- Analog output: output level 1 (switchable): +6dBu/max +15dBu @Full Scale; output level 2 (switchable): +4dBu/max +15dBu @Full Scale; output level 3 (switchable): +6dBu/max +15dBu @Full Scale; impedance: 40kOhm typ.
- USB Connector: USB 2.0 Type B
- Phantom power: -
- Headphone output: 3,5mm jack: fixed volume setting; impedance: < 16 Ohm
- Microphone input: -
- AD/DA Converter: dynamic: 108dB; THD+N ADC: -107dB THD+N; THD+N DAC: -103dB THD+N; sampling rate DAC: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Length: 185mm
- Width: 127mm
- Height: 41,5 mm
- Weight: 600g
Content of delivery:
- YT 4211 PUC2 (International Levels)
- PUC2 software utilities
- USB cable