PUC2 Mic LEA integrates the real-time LEA DSP Engine from our iXm Digital Recording Microphone into a class-leading audio interface. Our LEA technology allows crystal clear recordings without time-consuming post-processing. Featuring one of the highest-quality mic preamps available, PUC2 Mic LEA ensures pristine audio quality with zero latency for your microphone signal. Use it to stream two channels of mic recordings via USB or use it as a standalone A/D converter with its preamp and LEA Engine.
Journalists, commentators or radio hosts know how many voice recording suffer from bad leveling and hence from poor speech recognition and poor sound. With LEA this becomes a thing of the past. Whisper or cry, PUC2 Mic LEA offers perfect audio levels - no matter the surroundings or ambient noise. It provides you with real-time audio processing and captures perfect levels without clipping. In comparison to standard AGCs and limiters the LEA Engine knows to excel by not creating artifacts or common pumping noises. Even with blanking levels or loud ambient noise the LEA Engine works perfectly and levels smoothly.
Depending on your preference you can achieve perfect levels without the need to interact by using the installed LEA presets or benefit from a wide range of controls to set individual preferences. PUC2 Mic LEA comes with a software for PC and Mac to do so.
- Power: via Dual USB: < 1000 mA
- Clocking: jitter: < 15mUI Peak; frequency accuracy: +/- 10ppm
- Input selection: automatic with AES detection
- Digital input: format: AES3 + SPF/DIF; connectors: XLR; SUB-D module connections: SUB-D 25 pin; sampling rate: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Digital output: format: AES3; connectors: XLR; SUB-D module connections: SUB-D 25 pin; sampling rate: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Analog input: input level 1 (switchable): - ∞… +18 dBu; impedance: mic typ 1,2kOhm, live typ 10kOhm
- Analog output (not balanced): adjustable volume; impedance: < 16Ohm, headphones with up to 600 Ohm can be used
- USB Connector: USB 2.0 Type B
- Phantom power: switchable; voltage: 48V; electricity: 5mA
- Headphone output: 6,3mm jack: adjustable volume; impedance: < 16Ohm, headphones with up to 600Ohm can be used
- Microphone input (electronically balanced): GAIN: 0,05%; Input referred noise: -127dBu @150Ohm; impedance: 1,2kOhm
- AD/DA Converter: dynamic: 108dB; THD+N ADC: -107dB THD+N; THD+N DAC: -103dB THD+N; sampling rate DAC: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Length: 185mm
- Width: 127mm
- Height: 41,5 mm
- Weight: 600g
Content of delivery:
- YT4221 PUC2 Mic LEA
- PUC2 software utilities
- USB cable
- Power supply