PUC2 Lite serves as a budget-friendly but high-class interfacing solution for application fields that don’t require analog connectivity. Providing the same feature set as our PUC2 standard version, it serves as a purely digital platform.
Equipped with an AES3 interface common to all PUC2 versions, PUC2 Lite delivers highest available audio standards up to 192 kHz sample rate at 24-bit word-lengths with a sensational dynamic range of 114dB. Its plug'n'play concept allows fast handling plus the optional use of our ASIO driver for advanced operators. It combines simple seamless setup with a clever modular design, providing a flexible ease-of-use. As a unique feature, Zero Latency Monitoring allows you to monitor your recording signal in real-time, without any delay.
Since PUC2 is USB-powered, there is exceptional performance without workspace clutter. PUC2's precision aluminum unibody is lighter than most metals, and pretty rigid when compared to plastics. It allows for better sturdiness than a plastic jigsaw of puzzle pieces and is a fantastic conductor of heat. The aluminum acts as a heat sink, dissipating heat to the environment.
- Power: via Dual USB: < 1000 mA
- Clocking: jitter: < 15mUI Peak; frequency accuracy: +/- 10ppm
- Input selection: AES3 only
- Digital input: format: AES3 + SPF/DIF; connectors: XLR; SUB-D module connections: SUB-D 25 pin; sampling rate: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Digital output: format: AES3; connectors: XLR; SUB-D module connections: SUB-D 25 pin; sampling rate: 44,1kHz, 48kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176,4kHz, 192 kHz; bit depth: 24Bit
- Analog input: -
- Analog output: -
- USB Connector: USB 2.0 Type B
- Length: 185mm
- Width: 127mm
- Height: 41,5 mm
- Weight: 600g
Content of delivery:
- YT4240 PUC2 Lite
- PUC2 software utilities
- USB cable