Yellowtec’s PRO head with omni-directional pattern is designed to imbue your recordings in quiet environments a unique ambience. It suits best for discussions and talks in conference rooms and voice recordings in your own office or other quiet surroundings the omni-directional head atmospherically expands a room’s ambient sound.
As a dynamic microphone capsule, the head is characterized by its sound converter components’ ruggedness, especially at high sound pressure levels. Thus, its recording pattern is less sensitive in higher frequency ranges compared to an electret microphone head. In comparison the dynamic head’s sluggish membrane leads to different sounding recording results.
PRO microphone head omni-directional:
- Dynamic microphone
- Less sensible for wind noise or structure born noise
- Optimized frequency response curve for excellent speech capture
- Sensitivity: 2,9 mV/Pa +/- 4dB
- Impedance: 300 Ohm +/-30%
- Dimensions: 71mm x Ø 50mm
- Weight: 139g