The best device to fight the dreaded dead air problem is the DB8000 by DEVA Broadcast Ltd. It is designed and built to be simple, flexible, reliable and easy for integration with the existing setups: from a single station to large radio networks. The basic principle of DB8000 is that this unit can detect the silence and start playback of a preliminary created play list on the built-in MP3 player.
The MP3 backup audio files and play lists can be uploaded in the DB8000 from your PC using any FTP client. The audio storage capacity of DB8000 is 2 Giga Bytes.
The DB8000 provides additional security in case of loss of audio at the inputs. The audio backup is presented as an integrated auxiliary audio input for external program backup audio source and built-in MP3 audio player. Internal bass and treble controls module allow advanced audio adjustment of the MP3 backup audio.
The unit has DTMF remote control features. Preliminary assigned up to 3 digits DTMF tone combination can change the audio source input or it just can start playing from the play list of the built-in MP3 Audio Player. Through this feature the DB8000 can be used for local content or regional advertisement spots insertion.
- Automatic changeover to backup program line on main audio loss
- Automatic built-in MP3 Backup Audio player when source is not available
- Response time adjustable from 1 second to 255 seconds
- Passive through audio switching
- Compatible with all analog program sources
- Selectable Backup Audio Source Priority
- Continuous backup from built-in MP3 Audio Player with 2GB internal Memory
- Professional Balanced Stereo analog inputs and outputs on XLR connectors
- Headphones Jack on the front panel for local monitoring of the Audio Signal
- E-mail Alert Notifications
- Capable of over 24 hours of non-repeating audio playback
- Digital Volume Control of the Backup Sources
- Advanced Bass and treble controls for the MP3 Audio Player
- Built-in DTMF remote control system for source selection
- Professional 19 inches, 1U aluminum rack mount chassis
- Wide Range Internal Power Supply 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Easy installation and operation
- Firmware Upgrade Enabled
- 2 Years Warranty
- SNMP Communication Protocol