Designed for high-quality audio decoding, DB90-RX supports HE-AAC versions 1 and 2, MPEG-1 Layer 3 compressed audio streams and PCM uncompressed audio stream. The powerful DSP processor and either the digital or the analog outputs allow the decoding process to be accomplished in real time.
This high-tech device comes in a small and compact form, providing quick and effortless integrating of the existing audio systems to the Internet Situated on thousands of locations all over the world, DB90-TX allows management by any kind of web browser from your PC, PDA or any kind of mobile device. That is what makes it the best choice for professional and consumer use.
Along with its main IP audio source DB90-RX comes with backup audio sources for higher stability. If the audio signal of the main source disappear, the device will switch to the first available backup source. While when the main audio signal is recovered, DB90-RX will automatically switch back to it. Depending on your needs, the sequence of the backup audio sources can be easily changed.
DB90-RX in combination with the HTML 5 based WEB Interface can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio, Studio to Transmitter Link as well as VoIP applications. It is compatible with every online radio system, including Icecast and Shoutcast, and also supports low latency Real Time Protocol (RTP) connection.
- High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2), MPEG-1 and MPEG-3 Decoding
- 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
- Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
- 6 LEDs and Phones output for quick diagnostics
- IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
- DHCP Client automatically assigning Network Settings
- Easy setup via a standard web browser
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Shoutcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream
- Auto switching to another server in the event of a connection loss
- Analog Audio Output (2 x RCA connectors)
- Digital Audio Output (RCA Connector)