DB9000-TX is a multi protocol Audio over IP encoder, specially designed to serve DEVA's most demanding clients.
Encoding the analog audio sources into high quality configurable format happens in real time by HE-AAC Versions 1 and 2 or MPEG-1 Layer 3. DB9000-TX supports PCM uncompressed audio, guarantees audio transmission without quality loss.
Operating with either analog or digital audio signal, the device compresses the output signal, directly transmitted over IP-based networks to one or more (up to 10) decoders such as DB9000-RX, DB90-RX or other compatible IP audio players.
Once an audio source is selected, the encoded in real time audio is immediately sent to the network. DB9000-TX can act simultaneously as an Icecast compatible Server, Icecast source client or Real Time Protocol (RTP) sender. The audio stream can be spread over an IP-based network to one or more (up to 10) DB90-RX or other compatible IP audio decoders. Using the RS-232 port, DB9000-TX could be easily transformed from an Ethernet to a serial Redirector, enabling management of third party RS-232 managed equipment.
Highly valued by the professional broadcasters and situated on thousands of locations all over the world, DB90-TX allows management by any kind of web browser from your PC, PDA or any kind of mobile device. That is what makes it the best choice for professional and consumer use.
- High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2) and MPEG-1 Layer 3 Codecs
- 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
- Up to 320 kbps under MPEG-1 Layer 3
- Up to 56 kbps under HE-AAC
- Shoutcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream
- Up to 10 simultaneously connected clients
- 4 LEDs and Phones output for quick diagnostics
- IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
- Full Control and easy setup via a standard web browser
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Ethernet to RS-232 Redirector