DB9009-TX is a second generation multi protocol Audio over IP Encoder, designed in line with the latest market requirements. Designed to be user friendly in terms of operation, this device is perfect for both inexperienced and professional broadcasters alike. DB9009-TX can work with either analog or digital audio signal. The compressed output signal is directly transmitted over the IP-based networks to one or more compatible IP Audio players or decoders.
Since DEVA’s products are manufactured to meet the highest standards, the encoding of the audio sources into high quality configurable format, is made in real time by HE-AAC Versions 1 and 2 or MPEG-1 Layer 3. This in combination with the lossless uncompressed PCM stream, unaffected by the variable network conditions, guarantees long distance audio transmission without quality loss.
This affordable device impresses with its new and precise milled front panel, aluminum sheet body, OLED Graphical Display and Intuitive navigation menu. The status monitoring of the audio levels (visualized in bar graphs) and the connection information and configuration, have never been so easy, thanks to the OLED Graphical Display and the Intuitive Navigation Menu. The Soft Buttons indicators placed on the bottom side of the OLED display are used for navigation through the menus and for quick access to the parameters, modes, functions and as well as for altering their values.
Upon selecting the audio source, the encoded in real time audio will be instantly send to the network. The new and improved DB9009-TX can act simultaneously as an Icecast compatible Server, Icecast source client or Real Time Protocol (RTP) sender. Through the RS-232 port, this device could be easily transformed from an Ethernet to a serial Redirector, enabling quick integration of the existing audio systems to the Internet.
DB9009-TX offers exceptional features at an affordable price. Its trouble-free operation guarantees long term reliability and easy firmware updates, directly on the field or remotely via the free of charge, password protected WEB Interface. Once installed on its operation place, this device will be ready for the 24/7/365 operation.
- Excellent Audio Performances
- Easy to read OLED Graphical Display
- Intuitive Navigation Menu
- High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2) and MPEG-1 Layer 3 Codecs
- 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
- Up to 320 kbps under MPEG-1 Layer 3
- Up to 56 kbps under HE-AAC
- Shoutcast/Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream server (10 clients)
- Icecast Source Client functionality
- RTP Audio Compatible
- 5 LEDs and Phones output for quick diagnostics
- IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
- Full Control and easy setup via a standard web browser
- Configuration and Monitoring via SNMP Ver.2C
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Ethernet to RS-232 Redirector