The SPL-D2 is a sound-level display unit. This unit can be used as a stand-alone device, or it can be connected to the SPL5 limiter. The display is built-up with hi-efficiency bi-color LEDs, so that it is clearly readable from a distance.
When connected to the SPL5 the display value is read from the SPL5 limiter. The bar can be used as a soundlevel indication bar, or as an attenuation bar.
When used as a stand-alone unit the measuring microphone must be connected. The display shows the actual measured value. When the value crosses the pre-defined level the display color switches from green to red. This can be used as an indication for a live-band. When using a measuring microphone three measuring curves can be selected:
These settings can be changeg using the SPL-D2 configuration software.
– Large, clearly readable digits
– Can be used standalone, or as an extension of the SPL5
– Display is automatically dimmed in a dark environment
– Display-color changes when the threshold is passed
– Can be linked to the SRL-1 to act as circuitbreaker
– Compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 7
– Display intensity can be adjusted
– Adjustable threshold
– Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted
– Limiter function can be adjusted